To get started, send us the following:
1) Your existing label design concept in vector format and with all correct dimensions
2) All fonts used for texts in your concept
3) All texts to be placed on your label in Word / PDF / TXT format
If you have additionally ordered the creation of a label design for a product from the line or another product category of the umbrella brand, then also send us:
4) List of products for which you order the development of the label. For products in the same line, it should be the same type of product as the one you sent as a ready-made concept, but it may have a different taste, color, aroma, function, or other properties. For an umbrella brand product, it must be a product produced under the same brand which concept you are submitting in vector format, but it may belong to a different product category with a completely different shape and type of label.
5) The dimensions of the label or die-cut in vector format for each type of product from the previous paragraph
6) Mandatory elements and texts that must be placed on the label of each type of product - weight or volume of the product, product name, icons, warnings, marketing markers, etc.
7) Describe in detail the properties, functions, flavor, color, taste of each product, and everything you consider necessary to let us know before we start working on the design
8) Information on the price segment and target audience of the product, its competitive advantages over competitors
You can order extras at any moment even after order placement. The list of extras will be available on the order page.
In this case, you can order additional revisions from the Quix extras or you can choose any of the previous options and ask to deliver files of the chosen option.
This means that you have the same product with the same type of label, but it is presented in several variants that differ in size, taste, aroma, or other properties.
For example, you have a line of chocolates, which includes dark, milk, and white chocolate.
Or you have a line of shampoos, which includes shampoo for men, shampoo for women, universal anti-dandruff shampoo, shampoo for weak hair, shampoo with a nourishing effect.
IMPORTANTLY! Products must be of the same type and must have the same type and label shape.
Umbrella brand is a brand that can combine quite different products and even product categories with different shapes and types of labels, but united by a single design concept.
For example, you have a big brand, under the name of which you produce several products for the bathroom - hand towels, liquid soap, washcloths, cotton pads, bath foam.
Or under your brand, there are several different types of ice cream - ice cream cones, ice cream on a stick, ice cream in a plastic cup, ice cream cake.
In short, a vector file is the source file of any graphics created in Adobe Illustrator. Usually, the extension of a vector file is .AI, .EPS, .SVG
Vector graphics is the most common format used in design and printing.
A great advantage of vector images is scaling. Even if you scale, the image quality is not affected and will be in good quality. For example, the image in vector will look good, if you print it on a business card or a billboard.
PLEASE NOTE, that files with the extension .PNG, .JPG, .PSD (Photoshop) are definitely not vector files. These are bitmap or raster graphics.